Twilights' Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilights' Eclipse is an up and coming Warrior Cat RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Fang of Roaring Bear Coolte43

Founder/Owner

Co-Owner

Admin
Fang of Roaring Bear Nights10
Mod
Latest topics
» teeth lost, hearts won: literate original warriors roleplay
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:27 pm by Guest

» Brave!
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:34 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 am by Guest

» Destiny Stars Roleplay
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:01 pm by Guest

» Mark of the Wild
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 pm by Guest

» Libertas Valediction
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves (a wolf rp)
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:33 pm by SunFlame

» SHINOBI DESOLATION, au naruto [JCINK]
Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter

All rights reserved to their rightful owners. Pictures belong to their rightful owners. Warrior Cat info found Here is copyrighted to their rightful owners which can be redirected to the website which are linked down below each page. If you feel something is wrongfully copyrighted and credit wasn't given due respect then please join the site and either message me, (HazelStorm, the site owner) or join the chatbox and speak to me, (HazelStorm, the site owner). Thanks.

Fang of Roaring Bear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fang

Scales : 48486

Fang of Roaring Bear Empty
PostSubject: Fang of Roaring Bear   Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Fang of Roaring Bear Beautiful+Abyssinian+cat+in+gray_+beige+and+white

.:General Info:.

Name
Fang of Roaring Bear

Sex
Tom

Clan
Tribe of Silent Dreams

Personality
Patient
Protective
Calm
Vindictive
Possessive
Jealous

One could almost describe Fang as the bad boyfriend. While normally patient and calm, this tom has a darker underside to his personality. Calmness hides a twisted need for company and obsessive attachment issue that causes his normal protective nature to warp into possessiveness when he finds himself in a relationship. Even though he is not the Stoneteller, Fang will often call the tribe 'his tribe' and take charge as if he was a general of second in command. This feeds into his vindictive nature, causing the lithe and muscular tom to make the lives of any cat who angers him a living hell. One of many ways to anger him is to make him jealous. It's an easy task as any cat he's grown close to can do this if they begin spending time away from him. While not violent toward his fellow tribe members, Fang isn't the best cat to get close to.

Appearance
A lithe, muscular tom with blue and tan fur and Golden eyes.

Mate
Open

Kits
Open

Fang of Roaring Bear Indigo

.:Personal Info:.

Sexuality
Bi-sexual

Fighting ~ violent, but with a reason. Good.
Running ~ Another way to let of steam
Hunting ~ It's a thrill to watch them take down such enormous prey. I almost wish I was a prey-hunter.
Sleeping ~ Meh, i'm not one for games when my duties are done. i'd rather sleep.

Dislikes
Water ~ The water in the mountains freezes your fur. Bad thing.
Loosing ~ Urgh! I HATE to loose!
Early Shifts ~ I'd rather sleep until sun-high.
Being Alone ~ Even if i'm a tough guy, I still hate being alone.

Strengths
Fighting ~ I love battle, it's invigorating!
Loyalty ~ I would never betray my tribe
Climbing ~ All Mountain cats can climb, but I do it more often than others.

Weaknesses
Hot Head ~ Don't make me angry, I'll make you wish you didn't live, even if I don't think things through.
Swimming ~ Ugh, I hate water.
Letting go ~ I won't let go. It hurts too much to let go.

History
Fang's history started with a rather loud bang. Fang's mother, Call, was a prey-hunter while his father was a cave-guard. They were both out on a hunting patrol along with the then unborn Fang's uncle. It was typical until Call was grabbed by an eagle that had gone after their patrol while they killed a hawk. In the tussle to free the pregnant Call of Flying Swallow, Roar of Cave Bear (fang's uncle) was taken instead.

Call of Flying Swallow was rushed to the cave where the Stonetell was furious that Call had refused to settle in the nursery. She had wanted to wait until she was too large to hunt because the tribe needed food so badly and it was winter. Unfortunately the eagle attack caused Call to give birth early and two kits in the litter of five were lost to the cold and lack of development. Luckily three kits survived.

The first born, Flap, was named for the eagle that had caused their early birth, the second named for the owl she had heard while giving birth, and the last was named for the uncle and father who had fought to save Call and her kits. Both parents were a little too protective and refused to allow any of the three kits past the nursery cave. It was a boring kit-hood.

The three were made into to-be's well after they should have been due to their early births and smaller sizes. Only Fang was made a cave-guard and if he hadn't hissed at Stone-teller as a kit, he would have been a prey-hunter too. They were trained mostly apart, but always got along. At least that was until he got his first crush. It was on a tom, surprisingly, and when that tom chose another to be with Fang found his darker side.

Now a cave-guard in full, the tom works his hardest for the tribe, but wants more than anything to have a mate. If it's a she-cat, he wants kits, and if a tom he'll be more than okay with just a mate and maybe being called an adoptive father to some fatherless kits.

Fang of Roaring Bear RedFerneBlueMystic400

.:Family:.

Mother
Call of Flying Swallow ~ Retired

Father
Fang of Growling Wolf ~ Retired

Aunts

Uncles
Roar of Cave Bear ~ Deceased

Siblings
Flap of Eagle  Wing ~ Brother
Song of Night Owl ~ Sister
Fang of Roaring Bear Welli_kissat
Back to top Go down
Flood

Flood

Scales : 49059

Fang of Roaring Bear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang of Roaring Bear   Fang of Roaring Bear Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Approved!

Welcome to the site, we are glad you have decided to join.
You may now roam the world of warrior cats.
Please. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Fang of Roaring Bear
Page 1 of 1