Twilights' Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilights' Eclipse is an up and coming Warrior Cat RP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Kumari Wolves Coolte43

Founder/Owner

Co-Owner

Admin
Kumari Wolves Nights10
Mod
Latest topics
» teeth lost, hearts won: literate original warriors roleplay
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:27 pm by Guest

» Brave!
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:34 am by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 am by Guest

» Destiny Stars Roleplay
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:01 pm by Guest

» Mark of the Wild
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 pm by Guest

» Libertas Valediction
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 am by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:04 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves (a wolf rp)
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:33 pm by SunFlame

» SHINOBI DESOLATION, au naruto [JCINK]
Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:34 pm by Guest

Top posting users this month
No user
Word Counter

All rights reserved to their rightful owners. Pictures belong to their rightful owners. Warrior Cat info found Here is copyrighted to their rightful owners which can be redirected to the website which are linked down below each page. If you feel something is wrongfully copyrighted and credit wasn't given due respect then please join the site and either message me, (HazelStorm, the site owner) or join the chatbox and speak to me, (HazelStorm, the site owner). Thanks.

Kumari Wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminCharon

Kumari Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Kumari Wolves   Kumari Wolves Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 9:49 pm

H O M E P A G E || A F F I L I A T E || L I N K B A C K

Have you wondered wondered what's beyond the border?
Come closer, let me share this with you..
Imagine, grasses of emerald green and summer isles perfumed with the scents of a million wild flowers. Forests with trees so high that their canopies cast sunlight that litters the ground with a million day light stars. A pack of wolves make their home, bound together by a loyalty wound with trust. They live for each other and for the love they share.

That was before the rogues came. The land was plundered, the game was hunted and taken. Betrayal was admitted within the Elite Guard and alpha deceit was requited. Pup snatching saw the family split and the wolves disbanded to form their own alliances. War erupted and small hope was found.

What is left of the family remains, but now, they are not alone.

Kumari is a play by post, semi-realistic wolf role play where you, the role player, tell the Admin how the site should be built. At Kumari we pride ourselves in diversity and opportunity; we do not let power get in our way. The character is designed by you, so why should a web site creator decide when and where your character should acquire a power or how long he/she lives for? You want to be a lycan shifter and a wolf shifter, go right ahead..
With more than one pack, and each pack with something different to offer, you'll surely find what you are looking for; and if not, make one of your own.

It is no matter. You can fight, or you can hide; you could make Kumari history. Your life is what you make it. What little advice we can offer you before you step inside our lands is: Make the right friends; and if you don't.. Don't get caught.

CURRENTLY SEEKING STAFF!

H O M E P A G E || A F F I L I A T E || L I N K B A C K
Back to top Go down

Kumari Wolves
Page 1 of 1